Only one link to register: https://ico.cardashift.com/
- Start Date: Friday, January 21 2022
- End Date: Wednesday, January 26 2022
Important: This step is mandatory. If you don’t register during this period, you won’t be able to participate in the Flash Sale or the Public Sale
[Tutorial] How to do our registration process (KYC)?
The process will be fully integrated into the ICO website, it is designed to offer the best user experience on computers or smartphones.
You will only need to provide:
- an identity document (195 countries and 2500+ types of document are supported)
- a selfie
Please note our ICO can’t be accessible to some Restricted Countries (See Terms 1.20 — USA, China, …)
The KYC process will be open from Friday, Jan 21st until Wednesday, Jan 26th, a day before Flash Sale
Step 1️. Basic information
You will first need to fill a form with :
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your email address (please, use an email address you are sure to be able to access anytime, it will be used to keep you informed about your KYC status)
Please remember precisely these 3 pieces of information, you will need it to sign in when you will come back for the ICO!
Step 2. Wallet Adress
Then, you will be asked for a wallet address on which you want to receive your CLAP tokens.
Please pay attention to these details:
- This will be the address we will use to send you your CLAP tokens once you participate in the ICO. You won’t be able to change it after, thanks for considering it
- It has to be a Wallet compatible with Cardano Native Tokens (like Yoroi, Daedalus, Gero, Nami,…), if not, you will never receive your CLAP tokens. Go check our advice to store tokens here
If you already have a Cardano wallet, please directly jump to step 4.
Step 3. Create a Cardano Wallet address
For simplicity’s sake, we suggest you the tutorial to have a Yoroi wallet, compatible with Cardano Native Tokens.
1️⃣ Go on https://yoroi-wallet.com/, click on ‘Download’ and choose your browser
2️⃣ Once the Yoroi extension added to your browser, follow the instructions below:
> “Create wallet”
> “Choose Cardano”
> “Create wallet”
3️⃣ Once your wallet is created, 12–15 words randomly generated will appear: this is your private key. You will need them in the future to access your wallet or your funds
Write them down and keep them safe. If you loose these words or the order, your funds will no longer be recoverable!
4️⃣ Once connected to your wallet, click on the “Receive” tab
5️⃣ You will see your wallet address appear, copy it!
6️⃣ Go back to the process on the ICO website and paste the wallet address
Your wallet address is accepted, you can go to the next step!
Step 4. KYC Process with Onfido
Finally, you will start the KYC process.
It is possible to upload your document from your computer or you can continue the procedure on your smartphone. The same goes for the selfie, you can either use your webcam or your smartphone camera.
After completing the process, you will be redirected to the “processing” page. The verification should take under 5 minutes to complete.
After a few minutes, you will be redirected to one of the following pages and you will receive a confirmation email:
- Either a successful completion (on the left) which means you are ready to go for the flash/public sale!
- Either a report message if they encountered an issue. If your KYC is invalid:
👉First, check your emails, Onfido could have told you what was wrong.
👉If not, send a message to the address we will write below “Your KYC is invalid” (this will be an easily accessible address)
Please, make sure to solve the problem before Jan 26th when KYC process closes.
At the end, when your KYC is validated, you have nothing to do while waiting for the sale! Just come back when the sale starts!
Cardashift is a community-run launchpad that raises funds, builds and accelerates startups that are solving social and environmental issues.
Cardashift is based on Cardano, the blockchain platform for change-makers, innovators, and visionaries.